[Last updated: May 23, 2018]
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We do not require you to provide us your Personal Data in order to access general information available on the Sites, although such activities may still be logged. However, we do receive and collect Personal Data from you in the ways listed below. We receive and collect this data as it is necessary for the adequate facilitation and performance of the contract between you and us, to provide you the Service, to secure our legitimate interests in analyzing the performance of our campaigns and Service, and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
- User Account. In order to use the Service, or certain areas on the Sites, you are required to create an account (“User Account”) and provide your name and e-mail address. We may send you a text message to your mobile phone or an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide, to confirm your registration.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form on our Sites or by sending an e-mail to an e-mail address that we display, you will be asked to provide us with your contact information (name, e-mail address and phone number).
- Usage Data. We collect data about how you are accessing and using the Sites and Service, which include administrative and support communications with us and information about the services you interact with, and what third-party integrations you use (if any). Such information may include Personal Data.
- Data We Receive from Third Parties. We may receive certain data, including Personal Data, from third parties, such as service providers, ad networks and marketing agencies, which all relate to your preferences and your use of the Sites and Service.
- Purchases. The Service includes the option to purchase certain services from us. If you choose to make a purchase, we will require certain information from you as necessary to complete the transaction. Such information could include a credit card number and related account and billing information, invoice related information, and other data required to process the order. We will also update such data should you grant us permission to bill you or your credit card for recurring charges, such as monthly or other types of periodic payments. We use third-party service providers to process transactions, in which case
- Log Files. We make use of log files. The data inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, your device’s type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser send to us. We use such data to analyze trends, administer the Sites and Service, track user movement in the Sites and Service and gather statistical data.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Sites and Service utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Service, analyze our performance and personalize your experience. A “cookie” is a small text file that is used, for example, to collect data about activity on our Sites. Certain cookies and other technologies serve to recall Personal Data, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Services Integrations. If, when using the Service, you integrate with a third-party service, we will connect that third-party service to ours. The third-party provider of the integration shares certain relevant data about your account with us.
- Analytics. We use analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect data about the use of the Sites and Service. Analytics tools collect data such as on how often users visit the Sites or Service, what pages they visit when they do so and what website they directly came from to the Sites or Service. We use the data we get from these tools to maintain and improve the Sites and Service and our other products.
3. THE WAY WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
If you submit or we collect Personal Data through the Sites and Service, then we will use such Personal Data in the following ways, via any communication channel available to us, including e-mail, SMS, etc.
- We will use your Personal Data to provide and improve our Service, to identify and authenticate your access to certain non-public parts of the Sites and Service.
- We will use your designated e-mail address to: (i) send you updates and news regarding the Service and our products; or (ii) to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may interest you. You may opt-out of such communications at any time, as further explained in Section 5.2 below.
- We will send you service and administrative e-mails and messages, including to inform you about changes in our Sites or Service, to provide you with important Service related notices, such as security notices, and to respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password). These e-mails and messages are considered an integral part of the Service and you may not opt-out of them.
- If you choose to send others an e-mail or message inviting them to use the Service, we will use the contact information you provide us to automatically send such invitation e-mail or message. Your name and e-mail address may be included in the invitation e-mail or message.
- We may disclose your Personal Data or any information you submit via the Sites and Service per your specific instructions or requests.
- We may share your contact details with our business partners and affiliates, so they can contact you in order to offer or promote our Service.
- We may disclose your Personal Data if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such data is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of monday.com, our users, yourself or the public.
- If you contact us for help in resolving an issue specific to a team of which you are a member (and which is managed by your Organization), then given our relationship with your Organization we may share your concern with them.
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data and any other information you provided us in connection with such events.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Security. The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Sites or Service, you can contact us at email@example.com.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A “DATA SUBJECT”
- Data Subject Rights To the extent that you wish to exercise your rights under applicable law (e.g. the EU GDPR) to request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data held with monday.com, or to restrict or object to such Personal Data’s processing, or to port such Personal Data – please contact your Organization’s Admin who will typically have control of your Personal Data. You can also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising, or certain Service-related e-mails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “change email preferences” link at the bottom of each e-mail that we send and changing such preferences in your account. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing e-mails, we will still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative e-mails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Sites and Service, as explained in Section 3.3 above.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Data. If you choose not to provide Personal Data which is mandatory in order to fully use our Service, you may still visit parts of the Sites and Service which are available to the general public, but you will not be able to access certain options, programs, and services that require authentication or involve our interaction with you.
6. ADDITIONAL NOTICES
- Storage and deletion. We retain data for as long as we provide you the Service, and thereafter in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. If you want us to delete your Personal Data, or if you want to learn more about where and how long your Personal Data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact email@example.com.
- Data Protection in Israel. BiScience Ltd. is an Israeli entity. The State of Israel was recognized by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection. You can read more here.
- Children’s Privacy. The Sites and Service are not structured to attract children under the age of 16, and we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 16 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS