For each business that needs to reach a wider audience, whether it is a small business or a multinational corporation, social media engagement is simply a must.
Social media channels allow you to interact with a large number of people in one place and they are much more affordable than the traditional advertising methods. That is why this option is great for everyone, especially small businesses and social media managers.
Nevertheless, social media management requires a lot of time and energy. You basically need one person (if not an entire team of experts) in order to run social media campaigns.
If you want to save the time that you would spend posting and the money you would pay a social media manager, you can use social media automation software.
One of the most popular software applications of this type is Jarvee.
WHAT IS JARVEE?
Jarvee is a social media automation software which will do all the posting for you and thus allow you to focus on the things that have to be done by a human.
With Jarvee, you will be able to automate your accounts on YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Tumblr.
- schedule your social media posts for all these social media channels
- target your real leads who are truly interested in your business
- grow your accounts organically, quickly and easily
- manage multiple accounts
- increase engagement rates, improve website traffic and generate more leads
- offer premium customer support consisting of highly-trained social media experts
When it comes to Jarvee pricing, there are three packages:
- Starter – 10 social accounts ($19.95 a month)
- Professional – 70 social accounts ($49.95 a month)
- Premium – 150 social accounts ($69.95 a month)
As you can see, the Jarvee cost is very affordable, especially regarding the number of accounts you can run.
However, a 5-day free trial Jarvee download is also available on the Jarvee website. You can start the free trial right away and then decide whether you want to pay for any of the packages.
WHAT CAN JARVEE DO?
With Jarvee, you can automate the following:
- Posts schedulingYou are able to schedule your posts and your stories to go live when your followers are most engaged.
- Auto re-postThis feature enables you to search for high-quality posts in your specific niche and repost them on your accounts.
- Auto-followYou search automatically follow them in order to get their attention.
- Follow-backThe follow-back option lets you automatically follow back those users that followed you in order to stay in touch and interact with them.
- UnfollowIf you don’t want to follow thousands of accounts, you can unfollow the accounts that did not follow you back.
Besides these features, you will also be able to: auto-like, auto-comment, delete posts, contact prospects, manage your direct messages, research hashtags, block followers, find and extract targeted users, manage, delete and like comments, save posts, phone-verify your accounts, import data from other tools, use spin syntax and use proxy support with each account.
And you can do all this automatically. Isn’t it impressive?
PROS AND CONS OF JARVEE
Jarvee is probably the best social automation software that you can find. Nonetheless, it has both advantages and disadvantages.
- Jarvee is a fully customizable bot that allows all the actions we listed.
- It allows you to specify a very targeted group of users in order to perform those actions and maximize audience engagement.
- It is able to customize the speed of automatic bot actions in order to simulate the actions taken by a real human (to a certain point).
- Jarvee cost is reasonable.
- Jarvee is available only on Windows operating system.
- In order for it to work non-stop, your computer needs to be turned on 24/7.
- Even though this bot can simulate human actions, it cannot do it perfectly, so you will always risk getting your accounts or IP address banned by social media websites.
If some of these Jarvee drawbacks is a deal breaker for you, you can always try a Jarvee alternative like Buffer for Video, Amplifr, KUKU.io, Hootsuite Mobile, Fanchimp or DrumUp.
However, you have one more option – a business proxy service.