The Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The following Referral Program terms of service (the “TOS“) governs your relationship with BIS.
The participants referred below are yourself (a “Qualified Referrer“), and the business you’ve referred (a “Referred Business“).
To be eligible for a reward, you and the Referred Business must hereby agree to be bound by the TOS described below which may be amended from time to time by BIS. Your reward will be paid directly to your PayPal account. If you are a BIS customer, you will have the option to add the reward as balance to your Geosurf Residential IPs account.
Referred Business – a business who’s been referred to the Referral Program by a Qualified Referrer. You become a Referred Business only by clicking on a Qualified Referrer unique referral link and creating a new account with BIS (a “Referred Account“).
Referred Account – a new Geosurf account created by a Referred Business through a Qualified Referrer unique referral link.
A Qualified Referrer must meet all the below conditions:
- A Qualified Referrer cannot refer to one’s own company.
- A Qualified Referrer cannot break any up to date spam laws.
- A Qualified Referrer must by at least 18 years of age and have the legal authority to accept the terms of the Referral Program. BIS reserves the right to make all or portions of the BIS internet site or BIS applications (jointly, the “Site”) or Referral Program unavailable to minors.
Eligible Referral – a Referred Business qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all the following conditions are met:
- The Referred Business account is created on Geosurf Residential IP proxy by the referred business through the Qualified Referrer unique referral link.
- The Referred Business is not a member of any other BIS account and/or such BIS account’s subsidiaries (whether they are active, expired, canceled, paid, free or trial account)
- The Referred Business was not referred to BIS by someone else over the last 90 days.
- The Referred Business first 5 payments submitted by the Referred Business account to BIS was successfully processed.
- The Referred Business account created by the Referred Business must not be for a company associated with any other BIS account (whether they are active, expired, canceled, paid, free or trial account).
- The Qualified Referrer and the Referred Business cannot be affiliated with the same company.
- The Referred Business account must be converted to a paid Geosurf Residential IP proxy subscription within 90 days of the date the Referred Business first clicked on the unique referral link from the Qualified Referrer.
- The Referred Business cannot have the same IP address as the Qualified Referrer.
- The Qualified Referrer must not have posted their unique referral link on a “coupon website”, “hate website” or similar websites.
- The Qualified Referrer must not have carried out search engine markering activities using the phrases “geosurf” “biscience” “ad clarity” or “adclarity”.
- In case a Referred Business used several referral links, the link which resulted in a signup will be entitled to the referral fee.
Overview of the Referral Program
- To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You are a Qualified Referrer and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by BIS.
- You are a Referred Business and your Referred Business account is deemed an Eligible Referral by BIS.
- If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive US $1000 (the “Reward”) when an Eligible Referral was made and a Referred Business have spent over US $2000 with Geosurf Residential IP proxy network.
- If eligible, you will receive an email from our affiliate manager within 3 months of the time at which the referral is deemed an Eligible Referral by BIS.
- You, the Qualified Referrer must notify BIS in writing if you wish to claim your reward by getting credit to your Geosurf residential IP account or by PayPal.
- Tax at source will be deducted from any Reward as required by any applicable law. You, the Qualified Referrer must provide with all relevant tax information as required by BIS.
- You, the Qualified Referrer must claim the reward within 3 months of the time which the Eligible Referral notice was sent to you.
- If you receive a Reward, you are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it.
By participating in the Referral Program, you release BIS and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. BIS reserves that right to suspend you from the Referral Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Referral Program at any time.
- Please note that if you are a Qualified Referrer, the email you used to create your Geosurf referral link will be the primary contact method by BIS.
- By taking part you agree to:
- To comply with all applicable laws.
- To send referral emails only to people that you know personally.
- To avoid solicitation.
- To not engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming or illegal under any applicable law.
- BIS shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Referral Program TOS or intent of these TOS.
- BIS reserves the right to change these TOS at any time without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
With the exception of personal details and information found on third party websites, all content of the Site and system are proprietary of BIS and are not allowed to be used without BIS’ prior written consent.
You agree not use the Referral Program in any manner to harm, any third party or person and/or organization, including BIS. You may not: (i) damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Referral Program, the Site or services; (ii) frame or utilize, directly or indirectly, any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BIS and/or its affiliates; and (iii) use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing BIS’s trademarks or name.
The Referral Program is provided “as is”, “as available,” and “with all faults,” and is used only at the user’s sole risk, to the fullest extent permissible by law. BIS disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding the Referral Program (including without limitation its software, functionality, or of any content contained therewith), as to title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, compatibility, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or lack of viruses.
This Section shall survive any termination of these TOS.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will BIS or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, executives, directors, employees, licensors, agents, representatives, and shareholders be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages arising from your use of the Site or the Referral Program or any other claim related in any way to the Referral Program, nor to any emotional or physical distress, sorrow, grief, loss of use, data, goodwill, reputation, opportunity, personal injury, social harm, business, or profits, regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based, even if advised or warned of the possibility thereof in advance.
BIS’s entire liability and your first and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the Referral Program. Notwithstanding the above. BIS’s aggregated liability for any actual damages and all claims relating to the Site or the Referral Program or arising from or related to the Referral Program, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the higher of US$1,000 or the aggregate amount actually paid by BIS to you, in the past 6 months immediately preceding the bringing of the claim against BIS. You further consent and agree that any claim or cause of action which you may have with respect to BIS and/or its affiliates, officers, executives, employees, agents, and shareholders must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability stated above, in such states or jurisdictions, BIS’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
We want to address your concerns. Before filing a claim against BIS, you agree to try to resolve the dispute by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting you via email. If a dispute is not resolved within 15 days of submission, you or BIS may bring a formal proceeding.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These TOS shall be governed by the laws of the state of Israel, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and BIS that arises in whole or in part from the Site and/or the Referral Program shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Entire Agreement. These TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and BIS with respect to the Referral Program, and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements.
Contact us. We are here to help, so if you have any questions, claims, requests or any other kind of information that you would like to share with us, please contact us at: email@example.com
Last updated: June 11, 2017